Followers

Friday, October 9, 2020

Shelling Dry Corn Cobs

 After breakfast I picked pepper and tomatoes.

I had some corn on the cob that was to ripe.  I picked them and they have been drying in my bedroom.  Yesterday I finished the grapes.  This morning Shelled the corn.  Some time in the future I want to make some corn meal.  
I took the peppers, a cucumber, and a zucchini to the post office.  I went to the post office expecting to bring back an empty tote,  The bell peppers and the zucchini, and the cucumber was gone.  There rest were still there.  I brought them home and put them in the fridge.  I'll take them back to the post office in the morning.
These PVC pipes are by the grape vines.  Shane was taking the garden hose.  It got caught so he pulled  harder and broke the stem.  He asked me for some help.  It took us about an hour to fix it.  We found some parts in house six.
Yesterday, I glued two particle boards together.  Late this morning, I removed the cement blocks.  After lunch, I marked it for the screws.  I used a half inch spade bit and drilled holes holes about one half inch deep.  I used a quarter inch bit and drilled hole the rest of the way through the hole in the table top.  I put it back together.  Five of  the six holes fit perfectly.  I re-drilled the hole in the other one.

There was something wrong.  I pushed the saw all the way to the back and it was not behind the fence.  I thought on that for quite a while.  I took off the table top and found that I had put the screws in wrong hole.  I moved the table top forward to the next set of holes.  I attached it to the base.  It worked.  It needed a piece behind the fence.  I cut two pieces of particle seven inches wide and four feet long.  I glued them together.  I attached the fence to the particle board with three screws.  It worked.  I was able to cut the wood.  
There is a yellow dahlia laying down.  I drove a stake into the ground and tied the stem to the stake.  It makes it look lot better.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment