Followers

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Pruning the Lindon Tree

I picked some cucumbers and put them with the ones I picked yesterday and took them to the post office.  I watered the garden.   They were all gone this evening except two.  I cut them in half and fed them to the chickens.     

We have a Lindon tree on the north side of the house.  The ends of the branches are hanging down in.  I have to move them to the side when I am mowing the lawn.  I took out a couple of extension cards, my chain saw, and a ladder.  I pruned every branch that would be in my way.  I loaded all of them into our truck.

I took all of raisons that still attached to the stem.  I put it on the kitchen table where I started remove small stem.  I worked on them for about two hours and could watch TV.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment