Followers

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Orphans Kitten

It is pretty dark when I get up.  I read my Book of Mormon Chapter and posted it on Face Book.  Carol got up and we fed the cats.  The hemp guys started harvesting the hemp in our back yard.

Dustin and Shane are harvesting.  They strip off the seed cluster and put them in a large plastic bag.

I began working on the spice rack.  I planed on using plexiglass, but after looking  at different examples Pinterest  I decided to make some major changes.  I will explain it later.  

I began to paint the new parts.  I would paint awhile then do something else awhile, while the paint dried.  I went back and forth from painting to drying. 
I picked the beans in the tunnel while waiting for the paint to dry.
Here is the finished version.  I think that it looks pretty good.
I had to cut out a piece of wood above each shelf and then glue.  There are five shelves and I made small boards a little above each shelf.  I would have been much better if I would have done it a week ago.
We have three pumpkin cut out on the front porch.  The bases that holds them up are very ugly.  I am making some new ones with the hope of making them more attractive.
Here is the kitten.  It has been here all day.  It comes up and eats and tries to nurse on One Eye.  She won't let her.  Tonight we put her in the laundry room.  She whined and whined and whined some more.  I put her in the frosting bucket in the garage.  She got out of it. I put an old towel in the bottom of an old apple box.   I then but here in the apple and covered it with a piece of plywood.

Ray and Marri Anne brought a gift for Alex and Brook.  We had a good visit.  I showed them around the hemp farm.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!





No comments:

Post a Comment