Followers

Monday, October 12, 2020

New Week

11 October 2020 Sunday

Fast Sunday this morning.  It was our turn to watch the testimony meeting on line.  I  tuned in on the meeting via Face Book using my lap top.  The images were really small and there was a lost of signal numerous time.  There volume was not very loud.  I tried Using Zoom, but I couldn't get it that way either.

After the meeting we watched Come Follow Me.  It was very good.  We then had dinner.

We spent quite a lazy afternoon.  Also, we went for a drive around town.

12 October 2020 Monday

This morning we did the washing.  That is Carol did the washing and I helped make the beds.  After that I went out to the shed to start building a lean to the shed on the south side.

I dug two holes for the to posts.  One on the east corner and the other on the west corner.  The ground was so dry and hard, I dug some small shallow holes and filled them with water.  After the water soaked away I was able to dig them a little deeper.  I did this several times.  I filled them again.
I found some concord grapes.  there were a lot more than I thought there would be.  The bucket was about half full.  Carol washed them and we put them in a steamer.  It took nearly an hour of steaming to get two quarts of grape juice.  

At two, I drove to Fillmore two have the car serviced.  I waited there for an hour and at a little after two they were finished.  I then came home.  I picked the green beans and nearly got another half bucked of beans.  Some were bush beans and the other were pole beans.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment