Followers

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Walking

 It was quite a cold morning. No frost.  We took the garbage to the dump.   The have the big dumpster for furniture, mattresses and other big items.  There are smaller ones for smaller items.   One of them had half of an aluminum ladder.  This evening I drove our truck to the dumpster to see if the ladder was still.  It was gone.  

I began working on the spice rack.  One of the shelves was an inch higher on one side.  I cut through it and then pulled the two pieces off.  I had pinned them, I cut through the pins.   I put in two more shelves.

Shane and his crew were pulling out the greenhouse poly and then folding it up.  I helped then do that.  Where two large pieces that came off house five then there was on large piece that came off house six.

They want to hang the their hemp plants in the shade.  The best shade is on our back lawn.  Shane wanted to put in some t-post to hold up the wire or twine.  I suggested that they use some sixteen foot pipes.  I have enough of the to be able hold all their hemp.

I had ample opportunity to take pictures, but forgot.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment