Followers

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Dead Battery

 After breakfast we bottle more tomatoes, but not many more. 

We got three pints and two quarts.  Carol pealed all of them.  I helped by getting each batch of tomatoes ready for putting in the boiling water.  From there they would go to Carol.

The veggies that were not picked up yesterday at the post office, I took to the post office this morning.  I came home and uncovered the Blue Lake bush beans.  Carol had to fill her prescription and I needed a couple of spring clips that we got at Roper's.    We also got some groceries at the Fillmore market.  Carol always drive.  She turned the key to start the car, there was just a little hum.  I called Dearden's to have them put in a new battery.  She tried to start the car several times.  After considering our options, I hooked the battery charger to the battery.  After fifteen minutes, started the car.  We picked up the mail at the post office and then drove to Fillmore.  I got the medication and decided to get the battery at another garage.  They tested the battery and the results of the test indicated there was only fifty percent charge in the battery. 
 It took them about fifteen minutes to replace the battery
I installed the screen clips.  I watched a you tube video showing how to adjust the saw blade to a square cut and a vertical cut.  It is working better now than it did a month ago.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment