Followers

Monday, October 19, 2020

Painted Spice Rack

Wasn't as cold last night, but turned on furnace anyway.   I uncovered the Blue Lake bush beans.  They are still growing.  The pole beans are doing well.  We are expecting a hard frost Wednesday night and Thursday morning.

I finished scraping all of the old paint off both sides of the plywood back. I then painted both sides of the plywood backing.  I put on at least two coats of white paint.   I painted the rack shelves on top and bottom.  Also both sides inside and outside. 

I made four of these things.  It is a square piece of plywood with a screw coming up from the bottom.  I put the back on top of the four screws which held the back off the workbench.  It soon dried.  I then turned the back piece over and painted the other side.  

For lunch I picked four ears of corn.  It was really tasty.   However, the ears were quite short.  
The bird haven't been feed for at least a week.   I filled up the feeder and hung it back in the tree.

This evening the three little kittens showed up.   The mother cat is One Eye.  We haven't seen those kittens for weeks.  In fact it has been so long that we thought that they had died.  They were in the food pans, frying pans, and eating like they have never eaten before.  They ate for a long time.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment