Followers

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Furnace Filter

I watched my wood working shows for a couple of hours.  We were going to Fillmore for some birthday cards, some groceries, package of LED, and a furnace filter.

I didn't know the size of the filter.  I turned off the furnace and removed the filter.  I found the number and wrote it on the back of a card.
After lunch I cut down most of the weeds in the dry garden.  I started with pruners, then clippers, and then my battery operated weed eater.  It worked the best.  I dug up some alliums and took the over to Richard Darnell.
I dug up and cut down the cabbage and broccoli and other such crops.  Some of the stems were supper large and as tough as a small tree trunk.

Yester day I dug up the pipe and installed a low pressure drain.   I filled the hole partway with pea gravel.  I cut a # one pot in half and placed it over the rocks
I then covered the half pot and pea gravel with soil.
I finished covering it with more soil.
All of the plant material was put in the compost pile.
Halloween tonight.  We placed candy in a bowel and put up the sign.  We don't know how many came.  Most of the candy was gone.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment