Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Turning Off the Water

This morning I worked in the garage making new bases for the cut out pumpkins.  I finished one Yesterday I finished bases for for two pumpkin cutouts and this morning.  I finished the third one.   I picked a lot of small tomatoes.  We gave them to Ann next door.  One of her grandsons is being baptized Saturday and they are have a family dinner.  

Before I could see the base of each pumpkin cut out.  Now they look much better.    Expecting a fairly hard freeze in the morning. 

The photo shows the back side.  I put a brick onto of the base so the wind won't blow it over.  We show the backside when Halloween  is over.  Should I paint it orange to match the pumpkin are do I paint it brown as and earthy color or and other color.


 I shut off the water and opened every tap and faucet from the well to the west end of our yard.  I drained out all of the water in the lines.
A couple of Ann's kittens were drinking from the end of one pipe line where I removed a cap off te pipe.
I cut down five or six tomato plants on the north side of our garden.  I stacked the cages on the far end of the row.
Here is another pipe.  I removed the cap.  You can see the water running from the left side.
The tomato plants ended up at in a big pile of plant material I have been putting there for the last couple of years.

Because of the danger of frost, I moved the pomegranate tree to the garage.  I had to pull up the guy wired and dipped it over.  I dragged it to the drive way and pulled it to the garage.  I stood it up one the west side of the garage between the car and the west wall.  It was about nine when I did it.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment