Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Peppers

 7 October Wednesday 

We are taking our large female kitten to the vet have it spade.  It was still dark when it came to the back door to eat.  I picked it up and put in the cage.  Our appointment is at 10:30 this morning in Fillmore.  I signed the papers and went to the bank to make a deposit.  I came home.

I picked some zucchinis and took them to the post office.

I finished the redwood stool.  Well, almost finished.  The seat is not attached to the legs.  It the photo it is just sitting there.

The above phot shows the stool with out the seat.
This afternoon I mowed the lawn.  
The grass was quite tall and I dumped three times.
I got this photo of the watermelons.  I picked one ripe one a couple of days ago.  It will probably take two more weeks for these to get ripe.

Ann Stephenson brought the cat back from the vet.  We put him in the laundry room.  This evening we let it out of the cage.  It stayed in the laundry room all night.\

8 October Thursday
This morning we put him on the back porch and put out some food.  She began to eat.

I picked beans, zucchini, cucumbers, bell peppers, Anaheim peppers, and jalapeno peppers.  I took them to the post office.  They were all gone this eveningl
I worked different times during the day and removed the stems from the grapes.  I finished up this afternoon.
The weight of the blooms of some of Carols dahlias caused the to lay on the ground.  I drove in several stakes and tied them up.
The first was on the south end and the other one was on the north end.  There is one more to fix.  That will be tomorrow.
The deer ate part of the watermelon several months ago.  I picked it and cut it in half and feed it to the chickens.
I got a couple of photos of the cats.  This is one-eye.  He is resting in a large nursery can and I caught he in a yuan.  
Shadow was asleep curled in this nursery can.

I resumed work on the table of my radaial arm saw.  
There were some pieces left over from the stool that I made. I glued them together.  I don't know what I will do with them, but now they are all in one piece.  
I glued the two pieces of MBS boards together.  I spread glue on the bottom one and put the other piece on top.  I clamped the two corners to hold it from moving.  I then pinned it.  After that, I put three cement blocks on top and heavy iron things to on top of the blocks.  I hope to finish it tomorrow.



I picked tomatoes and found one that had been tasted by a bird.  I think that the bird rested on the pecked it seven or eight times.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment