Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Shadow's Surgery

As soon as it was a little bit light, I grabbed Shadow, our male cat,  and put him in cat carrier.  It was  quite cold.  The thermometer in the house registered 69 degrees.

Shadow a gray male cat.  You can barely see him in his cage.  Anne Stephenson, our neighbor, took him to the vet in Fillmore to have him neutered.  She brought him back around three.  We turned him loose in the laundery room.  He he jumped on top of the washer and then on a shelf above the washer.  We could hear him whining. We thought that he was behind the washer.  I pulled it out some, but couldn't see him.  Then we saw him on the shelf.  I got him down and he went behind the dryer.  I pulled the dryer out some.  He was still there when we went to bed.
I picked all of the ripe tomatoes that I could find.  The bucket was a little over half full.  We gave it to Ann Stephenson, our neighbor to the west of us.  
Later in the day I picked these Gladiator tomatoes.  Most of the split and a couple were somewhat spoiled.
I took a tote that contained zucchini and cucumbers to the post office.  
There were three orders for Topaz melon seeds.  I filled the order and posted them at the post office.
Last year I made a drier to dry past tomatoes.  It didn't work to well.  I took it apart this afternoon. the were four two foot 2x6's redwood boards.  I might use them to make a light weight stool.
This afternoon I picked bush beans and pole beans.  We gave them to Ann next door.

It was announced on Face Book the Megan gave birth to a ten pound baby boy Monday, 28 September 2020.   Following are two photos of Leo Wallace Johnson. 


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment