Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Unexpected Water Turn

As soon as breakfast was over, I walked out to the garden to see the evidence of deer.  There were tracks all over.  I think that there was a dozen deer that had been in the garden.  They also were in the some of the hemp pads.  

Here they knocked over the tomato cage.  One large branch was broken and tomatoes all over the ground.
Here are some tracks in the soil that I raked smooth yesterday.  
I took my weed eater up to the ditch.  The grass was tall.  I cut it all out and then raked it up and put in the back of the truck.
I drove up to see if the water was coming.  The first screen was plugged.  I removed all of the junk that came down the ditch.
This bag was in house three and they were going to through it away.  I thought that it was fertilizer.  I could use it in the garden.  There was a label at the bottom of the bag with the name of Howard Johnson. I looked it up on the internet.  It was a preemergent weed killer.
The water line.  There wasn't to much water.  I watered the east lawn, then the back lawn, and thne the lawn west of the garage and driveway.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment