Followers

Friday, September 18, 2020

PVC Cabinet

 A cooler night and a cooler morning.

I picked this Topaz Melon last night.  I cut it open for the picture.  I removed the seeds and I am saving them to plant next year.  I washed and drained them and did it again.  I put them on some newspaper on the counter.  By tonight they are mostly dried.
I picked another melon this morning.  I put it in the fridge in the garage.  I will save those seeds also.
My second workbench as several shelves.  The weight of the items on the shelf causes it to sag.  I built the middle caster yesterday.  I installed it today.  I should of had a picture of the whole workbench.
I worked on the cabinet most of the afternoon and even until the evening.  The trays will hold PVC parts  That have been in buckets.  I hope to finish it tomorrow.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment