Followers

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Robert, Jeanne, & Plums

 After breakfast and after three woodworking shows, I began work on the PVC cabinet.

Robert and Jeanne drove up at 11:30.  We visited a while and then the started picking the plums from the plum tree by the by the south east corner of our house.  They started picking from the ground and then standing on the first step of stepladders.  Then to the second step.

Robert got on the house where he filled a bucket several times.
Robert was able to stand in the tree and pick from there.  They picked three buckets of plums and a box full.  

Robert and Jeanne drove to Fillmore to get some lunch.  It was almost two.  Cluff's was really busy.  The went to the Burger King and got Carol and I a Large hamburger that was really good.  They stayed a little longer and then drove home.  

I finished the PVC cabinet or almost finished it.  I put it together with pin nails.  They came loose as I worked tried to make some adjustments.  I reinforced them with screws.  I found a piece of plywood that I used for the back.  I worked on it while Robert and Jeanne were picking plums.  Before Robert left, he helped me carry it to greenhouse three.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment