Followers

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

New Radial Arm Saw Almost Finished

 Deer in the garden again.   I couldn't see any damage.  But most tracks on the west side.  I picked some veggies to take to the post office.  

Richard Darnell came over to help with the radial arm saw.  We were so busy with it that I forgot to take a few pictures as we went.  He was a great help.  The photo is the mostly finished stand.   After the braces were on we turned it upside down and put on the casters.  I got four casters last week at home depot.   I didn't check each one of them.  I wanted four swivel casters, but one of them didn't swivel.  I put it on anyway and pulled it back the the south end of the garage.  But it looks like it will be good.
The base has four legs and each leg has two braces.  The legs were holding the ninety degree angle.
This is what was left of the veggies at noon.  When I picked them up this evening most all of it was gone.
I took the other base/stand apart.  This is what was left.  I finished the job.  Some of the nails were really hard to pull out.
The rest of the afternoon found me cleaning the workbench.  I cleaned the floor.  The other bench and the table saw was also cleaned up sum.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment