Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Frost Protection Take Down

 I started to put away all of the burlap and frost protection fabric. 

Our pomegranate tree has been laying covered on the ground for the last two day.  This morning I took off the covering and set it up straight.  I pounded the for guy wires in the ground.  The pomegranates are nearly ripe.  It took me the rest of the morning folding the burlap and white frost protection fabric,
I asked Richard Darnel to help me move the radial arm saw.  We put it outside next to the garage door.  
I put the material in greenhouse three.  I rolled the burlap first and put the white frost protection fabric on top of it.

The last thing of the day was to the reinstall the Deer Protection sprayers.  One in the north garden and one in the south garden.

 Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment