Followers

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Seed Orders

 

I picked some cucumbers and zucchini this morning and took them right to the post office.  When I picked them up this evening the cucumbers were gone and two zucchini were left.

I took this picture with the sun shining on me.  I was in some shade but not nearly enough.  I pruned off the dead flower stems.

I was watering the garden.  Carol called me and was wondering why I had letters from so many people.  
I hurried to the house and she showed me a stack of letters.  I opened two of them and put in a heaping quarter teaspoon in the two letter.  I sealed.  I then realized that I wanted to enclose some seed saving directions.  I went to Open Office spread sheet and created two columns with four large cells in each column. It took me nearly two hours of editing to get it right.  The further delays because the printer would work properly.

I put about twenty-five seeds and a note in all but two.  The first two got the seeds, but not the note.  Some of the letters received contained seeds for me to try.  There were several letters that had notes of gratitude.  And one had a one dollar bill inside.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment