Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

 We worked all morning making veggie juice.  We were so busy that I forgot to take pictures.  But inside pictures with my smart phone don't do to well.  I can't hold my phone still long enough the get a good picture.

I made it out to the garden.  There were a lot of deer tracks.    This shows some between the north and south garden.  
I took off most of the plums which were prunes a couple of days ago.  I got one quart this morning and another quart this afternoon.  

We start making our veggie juice before breakfast.  We juice all of the tomatoes and the other vegetable which take most of our working time.  It is all put in a big kettle and cooked until it begins to boil.  We let it boil for about thirty minutes.  while it is cooking we have breakfast.   After it is all cooked well we strain all of the solid parts.  Carol then puts into quart bottles.  We got ten quarts.  I thought that we would get a few more.  It is now in the pantry.

After lunch, I worked in the garage on the radial arm saw.  Still trying to build a base or platform for it.  I did make some pretty good progress. 

I drove to Fillmore for a piece OSB board.  They didn't have any.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment