Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Counting Coins

 I went out to the garden and found no evidence of any deer.  I turned of the sprinkler in the south garden and got sprayed before I turned if off and ran.  We then got out the coins so we can wrap them.  It took us about two hours to get them all wrapped up.

Carol put them in the coin wraps.  We had pennies, dimes, nickels, and quarters.
While Carol was doing this, I was putting in this coin tray.   Each slot held five coins.  We had a lot of quarters which Carol already wrapped.  We then drove the Southern Utah State Bank in Fillmore and deposited them in Carols account.  It came to $ ??????.  
I got several photos while we were there.  Carol wasn't happy about being in the photo.  We were our masks when we are inside in public.
Kim Christenson, bank manager was a good sport in this selfie.
I didn't have good coverage with the sprinklers because the sweet corn was in the way.    I cut it down.
I put twine on both sides of the corn to prevent the wind from blowing it over.  I put four pieces of wood together.  I applied some glue and put to pin nails in each joint to hold it together.  This was the best way to save the twine.
Here the corn is cut down with the Yard Enforcer sprinkle at the bottom of the page.
There are a whole bunch of plum trees in the west side of the south garden.  The plums are ripe but a lot sumac is growing there.  I cut much of the sumac away.  I can get to some of the plums.  The sumac covered some lumber from the house Where Robert and Jeanne lived and some strips of metal and pieces of pipe.
I move the south sprinkler and pressed it in the ground where the corn was growing.  I turned it on and walked in front of it beyond the distance of the spray.  Nothing.  I went back and pointed the censer   closer to the ground.  I tested it again and got a little spray on my back.  I raked out all of my tracks.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment