Followers

Monday, August 31, 2020

More Deer

 After breakfast, I walked out to the garden to see if there was any evidence of deer.

There are a few deer tracks in the soft soil.  They be a little hare to see.  I fixed a broken trellis for tomato plants.   I picked the cucumbers and took them to the post office.  Most them were gone by this evening.  I picked a bucket of tomatoes.  They are not coming on as fast as they should.  We then drove to Fillmore and made a stop at the State Bank where Carol got some cash.    We got some groceries at the market and then drove to Kanosh to look at the apartments that Thayne has built.  It is a fourplex.  

After lunch I got a small roll of concrete enforcement wire.
I cut off four feet of wire and pulled the edges together with four two foot pieces of tie wire.  It makes a nice tunnel for protecting plants from the deer.  Can also be used in the spring to help protect it from the frost.  I built to more which used up most of the wire.
I covered these Bush bean plants.  They are almost ready to bloom.

At the bank we picked up a coin counting device.  We have a lot of coins and we want to deposit them at the bank.  We emptied on large bottle.  It took about and hour to put the in the coin wrappers.  
Lisa gave us some dahlia plants this spring.  They were pretty slow, but are blooming now.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment