Followers

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

No Deer Today

 I couldn't find any evidence of deer in the garden when I went out this morning.  I had one more piece of welded wire.  I made one more tunnel.  The last piece of the heating bench was waiting for me north of house six.  

It didn't take me long to take the welded wire of the wooden frame.  I rolled the up the wire and left the frame to take apart for another day.  
I made four more tunnels and one smaller tunnel with what was left over.  I was able to cover most of the bush bean plants.  I covered another large bush been plant with an upside down tree basket.

Carol had an appointment with heart Technion.  She has no A-fib.  We bought some groceries and thne went home.
This is how it looks when I finished it

My last planting of Early Sungrow corn is coming up.  Takes five days to germinate.  It will be ready in fifty-seven days.

In my checking account the was a $130.00 purchase paid to AARP.   I didn't know what I bought.  I called Kim at state bank.  She checked into it and gave me a phone number to call.  I called it and ended up with someone who wanted to sell me an alarm system that I wore around my neck.  If I fell, I could push the button and someone would come and help.  It was a recorded message.  I hung up and got my AARP card and called the number on the card.  

A live person answered the phone.  I told her my problem.  After I answered her questions to identify me.  She said that my membership was good until October of 2031.  I was transferred to another lady who said that I could get a refund if I wanted it.  Of course, I wanted the refund.  It might take three weeks to get it, she said.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment