Followers

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Veggie Juice

This morning I watered the pots and the baskets with fertilizer.   We then drove to the Fillmore Market for some groceries.   I got a pair of hinges for the cat carrier.  Carol had started the tomatoes for veggie juice.  I picked more tomatoes and about six bell peppers.  

Carol needed some celery.  I drove back to Fillmore.  I got her two bunches.  

We made seven quarts of veggie juice.

We had a lot of cucumbers left over at the post office yesterday.  We had them in the fridge all night.  Carol decided to make cucumber relish instead of feeding them to the two hens.  We got fifteen pints and one half pint.

It was about dark and I went out to the garden to rake the soil some to see if there would be any deer foot prints in the soil in the morning.  There were three deer.  I think that it was a doe and two fawns. 


No comments:

Post a Comment