Followers

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Saved the Stool

After breakfast and a little news, I picked the Burpless cucumbers.  Carol washed them.
We took the cucumbers to the post office.  There were some left there from yesterday.
We took the garbage to then dumpster.  I replaced the furnace filter a couple of days ago.  It also went to the dumpster.
An unplanned activity was to screen out the cat poo.  I haven't done the since last year.  It has been stinky.
Here it is all cleaned up.
I planted the rest of the bush beans.  Hope they do well.  I watered them two times.
I finished the stool.  I was about to through it away,  by worked at it and saved it.

I turned into quite a project.  Attaching the leg to the underside of the seat was difficult.  Every part had to he cut and recut at the right angle.   There were eight forty-five degree miters.  I drove screws through each part to hold it tightly to the seat.  I did one pocket screws. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment