Followers

Monday, August 17, 2020

My Own Raisons

 I picked the cucumber and pulled the red beets.

I cleaned them and put them in zip bags. 
I then picked the tomatoes.  There were quite a lot of them.  We will probably put them in the bottle.
Some of the hibiscus stems were nearly touching the ground.  I tied them up with garden twine.
I tied it way to tight.  I removed the twine and retied it.  I put the twine closer to the ground.
I earlier picked the larger tomatoes.  I went back and picked the cherry tomatoes and other small ones.
Yesterday,  Lorena's husband Mike, grows grapes for raisins.  This afternoon I picked the most of the grapes and put them in four 1020 trays.  I found a table for the trays to keep them off the patio concrete and hopefully the ants won't find them.
I made a frame and used a window screen to cover the grapes.  I will keep off the yellow jackets.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment