Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Started New Stool

 I watered the baskets and the lemon tree.  I picked cucumbers and took them to the post office.  There were five.  Not so many as yesterday.  There was one left when I picked up the tote this evening. 

This is the third Thursday that I have planted Early Sweet Sunrise. I planted three corn seeds in each hill.
The zucchini has been doing well.  I took a six pack out to the garden where I made six holes and  pulled out the first plant.  It has a good root system.  I planted them on the same row as the bush beans.  I planted all of them except four.  
I picked the ripe tomatoes.  They are pretty small.  Carol but them in the bottle.  Usually there are seven or more canned in the first batch.  

Most of my efforts were in the garage building a stepping stool.  I started out to use pocket screws which is like the one in the kitchen that holds up the dish washer door.  



No comments:

Post a Comment