Followers

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Deer & Radio

 I had the radio on all night in the south garden.  I was anxious to go out an see it.  It wasn't light enough until after Breakfast.  It didn't keep the deer away.  There were deer tracks all over the garden.  I brought the radio back to the house and put away to extension cords.

The deer bent a metal pole over which caused some of the cucumber vines to lay on the ground.
Here is the pole that was bent over.  
The deer took a bite out of these tomatoes and caused them to fall off the vine.  I moved the together for the photo.

I picked a bucket of cucumbers and took them to the post office.  They were all gone tonight except for two large ones and three pickling cucumber.

I did a lot of weeding while it was cooler.  Most of the weeding was in the corn.
These broccoli plants had gone to seed.  One of them was covered with aphids.  I dug them up and put them in the compost pile.
I dug up the onions.  Not as many as last year.

I watered the east lawn.  I put the sprinkler on the south end of the lawn and pulled it back every forty-five minutes.   It took most of the day to water.

I started making a small cage for some of our kittens.  All that was needed was a door that could be securely locked.  That was over a month ago.  I finished it today.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment