Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2020

First Day of August

Saturday morning is when I watch wood working classes.  Two were reruns and the other one had to do with remodeling and adding more rooms.  The started at eight.  Before they started I watered the baskets.
I took a picture of this dahlia.  They have been infested with earwigs. 

We picked cucumbers yesterday and we took them to the post office.  They were soon gone.
All of the metal of the wheel barrow is in the barrow.
I loaded up some branches and took them and the barrow to the dump.
The Blue Lake bush bean are starting their true leaves.
The zucchini seeds are starting germinate.
I finished the stool and painted it.  I found it easier to paint the legs if it were upside down.
Late this afternoon I put out some of the irrigation pipes.  Our irrigation turn starts at seven in the morning.
Here is a photo of the finished stool.  From a distance it looks pretty good. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment