Followers

Monday, August 10, 2020

Quick trip to Provo

We were out of cat food and a few other supplies.  We left a little after eight and our first stop was at Sam's Club.  I wanted to get a smart TV so we stopped at the Payson Wal Mart.  

I bought the cheapest TV. I carefully carried it out to the door.  It was late afternoon, I opened the box and read the first caution.  Don't take hold of the TV by squeezing the screen with your fingers. I removed it carefully from the box.  I reead the set-up instruction.  I removed the old TV from the cabinet.  It was really dirty.  I vacuumed the dirt and dust. I disconnected the cables.  I connected some of the cables to the new TV.  With out going into a lot more details I turned the power and turned TV on. There was a little picture and cracks going from the top left corner to the bottom right corner.  There were cracks across all of the screen.

I put it back in the box and began the job of putting our old TV back into the cabinet.   I hooked the power cord and a couple other cables to the TV.  I turned it on and it began to work nearly perfectly.  There are a couple of glitches that I hope to finish tomorrow.

We at new corn from our garden which was really good.






No comments:

Post a Comment