Followers

Friday, August 7, 2020

Finished Stool

Watered the baskets and plants.  I picked  a nice batch of cucumber.  Carol washed them and we took them to the post office.  The produce from yesterday were gone.  We then drove to Fillmore where I made a deposit and three different banks.  Zion's, State Bank, and the credit union.  We bought a lot of groceries.  

Started working on the step stool for Nyleen, Carol's sister.  When I stopped yesterday, I made a lot of mistakes assembling the skirt.  I glued and pinned them together and then had to  take some of it apart.  Two of the skirts split.  I glued them together.  I finally got it finished.  It is not square, but will do the job.  

I found a piece of half  inch plywood for the top.  It was pretty ugly.  I cut it in half which left a space to pick up the stool and move it to some other location.  I glued the seat on and pinned it.

f

All afternoon I worked on a box to contain the kittens.  This is an apple box I picked up at the Fillmore market this morning. 
The plan is to feed the kitten food in the box and after a couple days could put the lid on.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment