Followers

Sunday, August 16, 2020

Company for Dinner

 After breakfast I walked through the garden looking for deer.  I didn't see any, but there were tracks all over in the soft soil.   I started the trailing sprinkler as soon as it was light.  We were expecting Lorena and her husband and some of their children.   Last night we were at the wedding reception for Rudy and his bride.

This picture was taken yesterday evening.
The hibiscus are blooming.  I was impressed with this pair of flowers.

We didn't know when they were coming.  We normally would have our sacrament service and our Sunday lesson at nine.  We decided to do our Sunday lesson after they left.  It was twelve when they came.  They wore their masks.  They asked if they could use our washer and dryer.  They were out of clean clothes.   We invited them to stay for dinner while their clothes were in the washer.  Fortunately we had enough food.   Carol prepared the dinner.  I took Mike on a tour of the garden and the hemp plants.  He said in California where they live they are allowed to have twenty hemp plants.  He is a farmer and has thirteen acres of table grape plants.  He gave me some good suggestions on pruning the new grape vines.
I got two fuzzy photos around the table.  

I got a couple of photos when they left.


Late this afternoon I watered the cucumber plants.  The above photo shows how the wilted.  I water them every day.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment