Followers

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Picked the Corn

 I did some watering on the front lawn which brought to this Hibiscus.  

A beautiful purple flower that last only a day or two.

The corn needs to be picked.  I started picking on the north side of the corn in the south garden
I finished picking on the south side of the corn.   I filled all the buckets that I had and took them to the post office.  I did this before we had breakfast.  

We drove to Fillmore to get Carol's prescription.  My lap top computtor was not working.  Dan fixed it in just a few minutes, then I bought some wood putty at Roper's and came home.
Deer tracks in the mud in the north garden.  Almost squashed a zucchini plant.
Our vine that we have had for years in front of the patio door came loose.  I needed to hook it back to the door.   I first drove two 2 1/2 inch screws above the frame.  That wouldn't work because we could not open the door.  I then prepared a piece of oak that was 1 1/2 inches wide and twenty-seven inches long.   I stained it with black walnut stain.  I drove a hole for a quarter inch dowel.  
This fuzzy photo shows how it looked when finished.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment