Followers

Friday, August 14, 2020

Returning the Smart TV

 It gets pretty hot during the day, but it cools down some at night.  I put this fan in the window when we go to bed and it cools the house down three to four degrees.   The air conditioner doesn't turn on until somewhere around twelve

After breakfast we got ready to go the Payson Wal Mart.
I took this smart TV which had cracks in the screen.  It took us about an hour to get there.  Carol waited in the car while I took it in.  I got inside the door when the phone rang.  I TV on the floor and answered the phone.  A lady come up to me with a cart and asked me if I wanted the TV in the cart.  I said yes.  She picked up the TV and put it on the cart and left.  That was a nice thing to do.  I took the TV to customer service.  There was a young woman a head of me returning a bunch of children things.

It came my turn.  She called someone from electronics to help me.  She opened the TV box and looked into it.  She told the service lady to refund my money.  I then went out to the car.  I needed some shoes.  We went to another Wal Mart where I got a pair.  A couple of store employees directed me to the shoe section.  The lady there helped me find the fight size.  Two helpful people.
I have worked on the rocker for several days.  I used some wood putty to fill a couple of holes.  I stained them with dark oil.  It didn't look good.  I then used some dark stain.  It worked.  It is on the left side at the top.
I saw a step stool online.  I think it was Instagram.  I stand on a stool to water the baskets on the front porch.  It is a little hard to step on it to reach the plants.  I put a board at one side of it.  I can hold on it to it to keep my balance.   It worked really well..
I keep it on the porch.
There were a lot of cauliflower plants on the raised bed.  I took most of them out.  They did not do well.  I put them on the compost pile.
I picked the corn cobs off the first crop of corn.  I want to let them dry out and make some corn meal..
I cut down the corn stalks.  I put them south of the raspberry plants.
I cut down more  corn stalks.

I started the trailing sprinkler on the south end of the east lawn.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment