Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

The Deer Came Anway

I had a laser light in the north garden all night.  I hoped that they would keep the deer out of the garden.  I got a phone call about six this morning from our neighbor, Ann Stephenson, who saw the light early this morning and thought that they were fire flies.   As soon it was light enough, I went out to the garden.  It didn't work, there were deer tracks all over and additional plants were eaten.  I picked the cucumbers and took them to the post office.  Half of them were left this evening.

I hung tomato, pepper, and cucumber plants.  I did some weeding.  This afternoon, it was so hot that I stayed in the house most of the afternoon.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment