Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Water the Garden

 Breakfast is over.  I picked the cucumbers.  I started in the south garden and there were not many.  I then picked at the north garden there were not many there either.

I mowed the lawn.  It was about eight when started.  I began with the front lawn, then the west lawn, then the back lawn, and finished up with the west lawn. I dumped three times the last time was a bag and one half.

I dumped them north of the corn in the south garden.   After i finished the lawn I did some trimming.  The trimmer worked perfectly.

Carol had talked to Ann Stephenson,  Her lawn mower was broken, so I mowed her lawn.  I then did some trimming.   We then went to Fillmore for some medication for Carol and for some groceries.  They didn't have the pills that Carol needed.  I got some putty for filing the holes in wood.  

After lunch, I started watering the south garden.  
I saw deer tracks in the dust.  Also the tops of the Gladiator tomato plants were eaten.  The fruits are starting to turn just a little bit.
While waiting for the north garden to be watered I pruned a lot of grape stems and leaves.  I ate a lot of the sweet grapes.  The above photo shows a lot of grape clusters.

I had three boards I was going to use on another stool, but they were too short.  I tried to make an equal lateral triangle, it would not work.  I watched three You Tube videos which helped do it.  I should have used thirty degree angles, but I several angles and they didn't work to well.  I finally got one glued together and it looks pretty good.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment