Followers

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Deer and More Deer

 As soon as breakfast was over I began picking the cucumbers.  I got quite a few of them and took them to the post office.  I also picked a few ears of corn.  There is no more good ears of corn to pick.  All the cucumber except two were gone this evening.  Some of the corn was also taken.

The Hibiscus are now blooming.

Above is a photo of one of them.
I started the trailing sprinkler this morning.  The next time I looked at it, it was almost off the lawn headed for going north.  If hadn't stopped it, it might have made it to the road.
I picked all of the prickly poppy seeds that were on this one plant.  I took them over to Richard Darnel.  He wanted to plant them south of the ditch.  There were a lot of them in New Mexico where his family lived.
 Speaking of Deer.  Some time during the night they were in our garden.  They some of the sweet potato vines.
Their tracks were in the raised bed were the cauliflower plants are.  The also some sweet potato vines. 
There were tracks all over the south garden.  They ate more vines from the new grape plants.
I covered the two Topaz melons with tree baskets.  They were upside down.
There also were a lot of tracks in the dirt north of house three.  I watered all of the garden.

The last thing this evening was the wedding of Rudy and his new wife, Aubrielle. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment