Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Cat Box

My tour of the garden found deer tracks and eaten plants all over.    

A deer put her/his feet in the raised bey while it ate strawberry blooms. 
I cut down the rest of the sweet corn.  Thursday I will plant some Sweet Early corn.
More deer tracks in the wet soil.
I removed the seventeen inch trays and replaced them with two firing strips.
The table holds all of the grapes./
Screen netting keep the of the wasps/yellow jacket.  They cannot find there way to grapes.  
I worked part of the morning on this crate and nearly finished it in the afternoon.  I copied one of my onion crates.  I had to make pieces and pined them together with my pin nailer. I use a lot pieces of lath.  I measured and cut, and cut again.  I nailed some pieces slightly in the wrong place.  I pulled of the lath.  I cut of the head of the pin and filled it down and tried again.  All I have to do is put on a locking door.  I need a pair of hinges and a clasps to lock the door.
Here is where the door will fit.  I have it finished.

I put this Christmas laser light in the garden.  It is west of the garage pointed to the south west.  I can't get a night time ;picture.  I turned it on at nine.  It looks pretty cute shining through a lilac bush.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment