Followers

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Just Another Day

After breakfast I began picking the cucumbers.  First in the south garden and then in the north garden.  I took them to the post office.   I also picked tomatoes and on large cabbage.  I took some cucumbers, tomatoes, and one cabbage.  

It took over an hour to prune and hang the tomato plants.  Some plants are growing larger tomatoes.

The cucumber vines are growing.  I hung another wire above the one I did several weeks ago.   

I got some more tomato clips and found a water pipe that was leaking a lot of water.  I removed the cover and water was spraying into one of the grape plants.  I looked for some PVC parts to fix it.  I turned off the water at the well.  There was a faucet on top of a barrel.  I found the right PVC parts.  I used my cordless circler saw.  It was easy and got a clean cut.  I glued the parts to the pipe stem.  I turned the water back on.  It was leaking some.  A drop every five seconds or so.  I tightened it with an adjustable wrench and stopped the leak.  The photo above shows the conclusion. 

I called Wal Mart about the broken TV screen.  She said that she would exchange it for a new one.  We decided to ask the cost of the TV be credited back to our credit card.

It was awkward to water the south garden because of the Canadian Choke cherry branches were hang over the water valves.  I cut off a lot of them and put them in the back of the truck.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment