Followers

Friday, July 31, 2020

Mowed Lawn & Finished Stool

After breakfast I killed about seven yellow jackets.  Some of them were in the shed and the others were in the hen house. I removed the the hoses and started mowing the grass in the front yard.  The oil was normal.  The grass was quite tall.
The corn is growing. 
The first load of grass was put around the geraniums below Carol's bedroom window.  Later in the day I run the sprinkler on them for over an hour.   The sun should bleach the grass clipping.
Dumped the next two loads on top of the wild lettuce that I pulled yesterday in the raspberry patch.
The trunk of the Dracaena had died. I cut it off.   
The earwigs are thick in the dahlia flowers.  I sprayed all of them with and insecticide.

I picked a bunch of  burpless cucumbers.  The are going to the post office, "share the harvest"
The wheel barrow was in the shed and it was falling apart.  I fixed it a couple months ago.  I planned to fix it again.   It was in terrible shape.  All of the wood needed to be replaced,  The barrow was full of big holes.  It would take a long time to fix it.
I finished the stool that i started to make yesterday.  It is seventeen inches tall.  For some reason there is a bad photo.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment