Followers

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Finished the Third Stacking Stool

I went to the south garden to water the corn, tomatoes, and burpless cucumbers.
While the water was running I pulled the Detroit Red beats.  I cleaned them near the patio using spray gun attached to the garden hose.  I then pulled off all the dead leaves.
I picked at least a dozen cucumbers.   We then took them to the post office.  Betty Turner was there.  She didn't grew her own cucumbers, but she didn't have any beats. 
There was panel made of poultry wire.  It was laying on the ground and I walked across it every time I went to the garden.  I took it apart and put the wood away.
I rolled up the wire and put it away.   I did a lot of weeding south of the shed.  There were a lot of tall wild lettuce in the grape
The transplant grape vines are doing well.  I clipped one to the horizontal wire in both directions.
I put pine edge on all four sides.  It covers the ugly edge of the plywood.  I cut it with three of four passes across the saw blade.   The first ones were on the edge.  Then I put the legs close to the fence and is  couple more.  I glue and pinned the edge, but It slipped.  I had to take it off and do it again.
I have four boxes of fire wood or kindling and I need to get rid of it.
I took this photo at the post office.  We have some kittens to give away.

I turned the sprinklers on late last night.  They ran all night.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment