Followers

Friday, July 10, 2020

More Hanging Tomato Plants

We made our weekly trip to the Fillmore Market for groceries.  Of course, we wore our masks.  There were only a few with masks.  We stopped at the IFA store for fifty pounds of hen scratch and fifty pounds of lawn fertilizer.

When we got back I removed all of the hoses of the lawn.
0
I put the backyard hose away at the side of the lawn in a figure eight.  When I use the hose without and kinks.
I back the lawn mower near the sweet corn where I emptied the bags covering small weeds.
I filled the bags twice.  The grass had not grown much since the last time I mowed it.  It was a week ago tomorrow.
Shane covered the compression coupler and valve box with dirt.
The other end is inside house two.
I put a ten foot extension on the west end of this row of tomato plants
There were seven small plant and they are all hooked to the white twine.

I watered them and the rest of the plants in the north garden.
The last thing for the day was set out another earwig trap in the dahlias.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment