Followers

Friday, July 24, 2020

Unexpected Visitors

I wanted to start the trailing sprinkler this morning. As soon as it was light, I started the sprinkler.  When I came back into the house we started breakfast.    I walked out to check if there were any new earwigs.
I took the picture of this dahlia blossom.  It is the first one.
Being July 24, I put out the flag.
The wind was blowing over some of the corn in the south garden.  I put up another strand of twine on both sides of the corn to keep it from blowing over.  The lower strand of twine was blue and the higher one is orange. 
 Our surprize visiter showed up.  The called about an hour before they got here.  In the photo is Lisa, Dax, Britney, and Emi who is in a chair behind Lisa.  Britney and dax are wearing masks.
Before they left I took the picture in front of the used car that they bought.  The picked it up in St. George.
 I got two photoes.
I put up the fourth trellis wire training the burpless cucumbers.
I mulched the bush beans with some grass clippings.  Why?   To see if it would have any effects on the earwigs.
 This evening I sprayed puncture weeds with round up.
I dug up more puncture weeds.  There were a lot of them north of house three.
Some of  the tomato plants in the south garden were branching.  I tied up some of the branches.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment