Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Wait and Wait Some More

We were up at 4:45 this morning.  We had to be at the hospital by 7:30.
It was a still dark when we left Holden.  I took this picture through the front window as we approached Nephi.  There was not much traffic until we got to Santaquin.  There was some road construction, but the workers hadn't arrive to work.

We were able to find the right door of the hospital without any difficulty.   Carol checked in at a touch screen.  The had round pagers.  Carol took one and then we waited.
A woman dressed in scrubs that visited with others that were waiting.  Sometimes she would direct direct people to get a wrist tag.
 Finally Carol was called.  She came back and we waited.
They hooked Carol up to several machines.   Then we waited.

Another nurse came in and hooked to different machines.   And we waited.
I got me a selfie with my mask.

Finally the nurse technician came in for the procedure.  I was invited to leave and in about ten minutes a  nurse took me back to exam room 68.  The procedure was successful.   We had to wait an hour, so we waited.

They had me get the car.  I got on the elevator.  It was going up.  A nurse entered the elevator and went to the top floor.  She told me how to go down.  I pushed the icon for down and nothing happened.  Finally I pushed the right button and made it down.  Carol was in a wheel chair.  She was waiting for me.  The nurse pushed Carol out to the car.  Carol was told not to drive. 

We stopped at Costco for gas.  I then drove to Mills and pulled off because I was getting sleepy.  Carol drove the rest of the way home.  After lunch I went out to the garden and started watering and digging weeds.
The Blue Lake bush beans are starting to come up.
I put up another wire yesterday.  The turnbuckle is holding it tight.
 The burpless cucumbers change every day.  I am training them to vertical as well as horizontal.
This is the second of cucumbers.


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment