Followers

Thursday, July 23, 2020

Planting Corn


The first photo this morning was of the earwig trap.  There was a good bunch of earwigs.
I started the trailing sprinkler on the front lawn watering only on the west side of the sidewalk.  I started east to west and then moved it further to the north and made another east to west.
I picked four bunches of broccoli.  We took three of them and a zucchini to the post office.  They were gone except for the zucchini.
I cut down the two rows of early sweet corn.  I cleaned away all of the stems leaves and a few weeds.
Some flowers were hiding/covering a Chrysanthemums.  I drove in a stake and pulled it towards the stake with some garden twine.
This photo shows the Chrysanthemum.  It is a little bit above the earwig trap and a little to the right.
I picked a lot of the dill and stuffed into a cat food bag.  It is in the large nursery can to hold the bag upright.
There is a lot of dill plants in the garden.  There is a full row on the left side of the photo.
I planted three seeds in each hill and covered it with compost.  It is after I watered.
A Yellow caterpillar crawling a long the west edge of the driveway.


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment