Followers

Monday, July 13, 2020

Chop Saw/Miter Saw

Carol had an appointment with doctor Allen in Provo at ten this morning.  We left at eight and was at the clinic at 9:30.  We went in and she was soon called to got to the exam room.  She waited there for over an hour and a half.  I waited out side on a hard metal bench where I could remove my mask.  The bench got harder and harder.  I got up an moved around some.  Carol finally came.
We did some shopping at Sam's Club.  Most of it went into the trunk and some was put in the cooler.

We then went to Home Depot where I was going get a sprinkler tractor and Dewalt miter saw.   The sprinkler tractor had not come yet.  And they didn't have a miter saw.   We drove to the Home Depot in Linden where I found the miter saw.  I put it in a shopping cart and used my two gift card and most of the money that I earned working for Lisa.

I put it in the car and were hurried home.  We stopped at Wendy's in Payson for a chicken sandwich.  Just after we got home we had a lot of rain in several storms.

Took the miter saw out of the box, and began to put it on the miter cart.  It looked wrong.  It was wrong.
When I saw the blade, I could see that was a chop saw.  I saw for cutting metal.  I put it back in the box with all of the packing material; taped the lid closed and put it in the trunk of the car.  We will be going back to Provo Wednesday morning.

Before we came home, we stopped at Robert's house.  He gave us a tour of his garden.  He has a good garden and is picking tomatoes, beans, and summer squash.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!





No comments:

Post a Comment