Followers

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Planted Blue Lake Bush Beans

I started trailing sprinkler on the front lawn east of the sidewalk.

Yesterday, I sprayed and dug up a lot of puncture weeds.  This morning I raked them up and found more that I missed yesterday.  I sprayed those that were growing in the rocks.  I got a digger and dug all of those up.  I put then in the above large nursery can and put them in the garbage can in the garage.  Later we took them to the dump.
I cut one broccoli, pulled some beats. and pulled a good bunch of carrots. The carrots are a good size.
 I cut down one big bunch of hardy Pampas grass, I was able to uncover some dahlias that were hiding under the huge leaves.
One of the large Pampas grass is gone.
I made several trips to house five for potting soil.  Finally I brought back screened potting soil.   It was powder dry.  I pored water on the six packs, and it just run off.  I dumped it on the patio and watered it.  Then I mixed it with the soil and watered more.  I let it set for a couple of hours.
I made depression in each cell with my finger.   I brought out the seeds earlier and in the hot sun they dried out.  I had to get new seeds.
I put a fresh seed in each cell
I covered the seeds and put this wet piece of burlap on the tray.  I then watered it again.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment