Followers

Friday, July 17, 2020

Another Trip to Provo - Linden

We drove to Linden this morning to take back the chop saw I bought last week and replace it the miter saw.  Before we left I took a few photos.
Shane and the guys started to outline the front of the greenhouses with cement blocks.
Here is the more east end of blocks.
There are piles of shredded tree branches in front of houses four, five, and six.  I ran the sprinklers all night on the back lawn.  There wasn't much water.  Someone had left the water that was irrigation the hemp plants south of house six.  I turned it off and we soon went to Linden.

We returned the chop saw.  They gave us credit for the gift cards and $114.00.  I looked for the miter saw and could not find one.  A woman, a Home Depot employee, offered to give me some help.  Go to isle 22 and someone would be there to help.  I waited quite a while and a man, and Home Depot employee, showed me a box containing the miter saw.  He then found a cart and loaded it on the cart. A clerk checked us out.  The man pushed the cart to our car.

We then went to the Provo Homed Depot got a trailing sprinkler.  We gassed up at Sam's Club and then came home. 

Our car started making a strange noise just before we got to the summit.  It sounded like the tire was flat.  After stopping several time I found a piece of black plastic between the front wheels.   When our speed reached 50 it started rubbing the highway. 

I was able to fix it with a drill and a piece of tie wire.
I opened the box and after watching a You Tube video a couple of times I got it set up.
 I put it on the same cart i used for my old Makita miter saw.  I put another half inch piece of plywood on the card.
Here it is and it works really well.
We picked up the trailing sprinkler that I ordered a week ago.  I couldn't get one of the sprinkler arms connected.  I didn't get help by calling the store.  I screwed off the compression nut and pushed the arm all the way in.  I tightened the nut it is working perfectly.  I had to adjust the arm height several times to get it right.  It got stuck trying cross the side walk.
Shane and the guys painted the out side walls of house one and house two.
House one.
House one and two.  Shredded tree branches at the bottom of the picture.
This is the meeting area.


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment