Followers

Monday, July 6, 2020

Sunday/Monday

SUNDAY MORNING
 We had a water turn this morning.  I turned it down at seven.  We didn't have our Sunday morning service because I was tending the water.  It was also fast Sunday so we didn't have any breakfast. 
After I turned down the water.  I checked this outlet for watering the asparagus.  I worked on it Saturday what seemed like hours.   It leaked quite a bit but not nearly as much as the last water turn.
I laid the pipes out Saturday night so it was mainly ready this morning.
Carol wanted me to water the baskets.  I decided to fertilize them.  I have a stool that I stand on.  I moved it and about twenty yellow jackets we falling down on the concrete porch.  I began stomping on them.  I turned it over and there was the nest.  I grabbed it with my hand in a plastic shopping bag.
I checked the screens in the ditch several time.  The truck window was so dirty that I couldn't when facing the sun.  I washed it with the hose and used a squeezy to scrape off the water.
The above photo is the first screen.  I cleaned it many time during the day.
Here I changed the direction of the water.  The water run up around snail hill and down the other side.
Carol picked a nice bunch of raspberries which we had for dinner.
Here I watered the plants on both sides stepping blocks.
I turned the down to Raymond Stephenson at one.  I was finished.  I had some water running on all four sides of the house.  I spent most of the walking from side to side and moving the pipes.

MONDAY MORNING

I think that this was set out Sunday night and photo Monday morning.
The black nursery can covered the earwig bait.
 The chicken run was covered with large mallow plants.  I dug them up.  I did think that the chickens might eat the seeds. 
Here the weeds are dug up and then carried out to the compost pile.
I removed the cages that were on the Peony plants.  There were a lot of weeds in them.
I cut the tops of which made it easier to pull the weeds.
The flowers west of the driveway are really pretty.  We are waiting for the peonies to flower.
I pulled a bunch of red beets this morning.  There were lots of earwigs.  I put a cereal bowl holding the earwig bait.
I pruned the tomato branches and tied them up.
We drove to Fillmore for three deposits.  Zion's bank, the Credit union, and State bank.  I bought two hose clamp for the fertilizer spreader.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment