Followers

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Water Out :Let - House Two

We dug up one of the water lines to take well water to house two.  Shane did most of the digging and with the help of a pick he found the line.  In fact he hit it with the pick and made a hole in the line.  Water was turned off. 
He made a list of parts that are necessary to make the connection.   Early in the evening he made the hole larger for valve box.

I did more weeding in the garden. 
I planted three Blue Lake bush bean seeds in holes about eighteen inches apart.   
I covered them with about a cup of compost.  I turned the water back on and was able to water them.
I can't find the compression coupler.  So I took one off the garden watering pipe.  The circled one on the right is like the one on the left which has been removed.  It was really hard to get it off because some of the threads threads were packed with mud.


Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!






No comments:

Post a Comment