Followers

Monday, July 27, 2020

Fool Creek

After morning chores I began to work in the garage.  I cut some pieces of 2x2's for the legs of my stacking stools.  I am making three.  I need twelve legs and twelve rails.  I was using recycled wood.

We then drove to Fool Creek.  The purpose of the trip was to see the Hemp operation.  Fool Creek was further south of Oak City than we thought.  We found the place.  The house had been remodeled some.  Richard Johnson, our soon,  lived there for a short time while he worked.   In back of the house there was thirty acres of hemp plants. 

There had been many fires there that burned on both sides of the road and up the mountains.  We then drove back to Oak City.  When we got there we drove up and the streets.  There were a lot of new homes and many of the were very big.

We got home it was time for lunch.  After lunch I worked more on the stacking stools.  Later I drove to Fillmore for some medication and went to Roper's for five firing strips.  It rained quite hard on the way home, and the ground seems to be quite wet.  I needed them to be able to finish the stools.  I got all of the parts cut and trimmed the legs to the right diameter.  I cut the legs to the same length of about seventeen inches.
Not a good picture.  My phone moved slightly when touched the shutter button.  The last project for the day was planting zucchini plants.  The seeds I ordered arrived today.  I planted 36 zucchini seed in six six packs and covered them with wet burlap.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!






No comments:

Post a Comment