Followers

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Skyler & Emily

Last night Skyler and Emily stopped by and spent the night with us.  They had breakfast with us and we had a nice visit.  We drove drove them around town.  

We found deer tracks in the garden.  Skyler wanted to know how the worked.  I turned on one of them. Skyler pretended to e a deer.  Finally the sprinkler turned on.  He got sprayed with the water.  Emily who was close by also got sprayed.  We then went to the sprinkler on the south garden to see if it worked.  It didn't we checked the dial.  It was in the off position.  Skyler turned it to the day position.  He put his hand in front of it.  Both he and Emily got sprayed
I showed them the hemp plants in the greenhouses and yard.  We got this selfie in house two.
I had Skyler that a picture of the craftsman radial arm saw.  I thought that I would sell it.  I changed my mind because it will cut a board lot wider than my miter saw.  I want to build a new stand for it.
Before they left we got a few pictures.  This one is inside the house.
This one of Emily and Skyler is on the front porch.   We love those two.
It is our fifty-ninth wedding anniversary.  The plaque above Carol is a present from Eric and April.  It say:  Established Sept. 5th 1961.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment